Best price policy
With Dyson Best Price Policy, we want you to be confident that you are getting the best value.
Our prices are checked and matched daily, so you can be confident you’re getting the best price by purchasing direct from www.dyson.ae
Just contact our Customer Service team on 600532395, if you find the same model advertised at a lower price by any Qualifying Retailer, we'll match it and refund the difference.
- Product must be the same model as on the Dyson UAE website and must be live and in stock with the qualifying retailer as well.
- Product must be new and in original packaging. Reconditioned, refurbished, display, demonstrator or damaged products as well as products available for purchase at a Dyson warehouse sale are excluded.
- Satisfactory proof of current advertised price by a Qualifying Retailer is required (e.g flyer, catalogue, website, URL, email) & must be verifiable and in AED only. Verbal and written offers are excluded.
- Qualifying Retailers are the following retailers, located in UAE: Carrefour, Emax, Jumbo Electronics, Sephora, Namshi, Mumzworld, Sharaf DG, Virgin Megastore, Ounass, Amazon, Noon, Ace Hardware. Other Qualifying Retailers may be added by Dyson from time to time by updating this section of the website.
- Refunds will be processed by our Customer Service team within 14 working days.
- Product advertised must be new and in its original packaging. Promise does not apply if the product is reconditioned, refurbished, used, damaged, returned, open box or a demonstrator product.
- The Dyson Best Price Policy cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer like members-only offers, corporate reward program or employee discounts.
Money back guarantee
Terms & Conditions
Dyson’s money back guarantee applies to products purchased on Dyson’s UAE website at www.dyson.ae.
At Dyson we want you to be completely satisfied with the products you’ve chosen. If you are not satisfied or change your mind, you may return your product for a full refund strictly within 14 days of receiving your product by contacting our Dyson Concierge team on the below details:
• Phone: 600532395
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Our delivery and collection team adheres to all social distancing guidelines. You must return products in their original packaging with all included accessories and additional products (if any). If you damage or misuse products or fail to take proper care of them, we will not be able to accept returns.
Free 2 day shipping
Currently, we only deliver within the United Arab Emirates.
We’ll have the orders delivered to you in 2 days for FREE. Terms & Conditions apply; please refer to the following link for more information: https://www.dyson.ae/en-AE/footer-primary-links/delivery-details.
2 year warranty
We offer a guarantee on parts and labour for two years on cordless vacuum cleaners, hair dryers, hair stylers and air purifiers.
Please visit the following link for more information about the guarantee terms & conditions: https://www.dyson.ae/en-AE/footer-primary-links/warranty-terms.
360° Sealed filtration – removes gases and particulates
The fully-sealed filter system combines an activated carbon filter to remove gases, and a Glass HEPA filter that captures 99.95% of microscopic allergens and pollutants as small as 0.1 microns.1
Glass HEPA filter.
9 metres of borosilicate microfibres, pleated over 238 times, to capture 99.95% of harmful ultrafine particles.¹
Activated Carbon filter.
Tris impregnated carbon granules capture gases such as formaldehyde, benzene and nitrogen dioxide.¹
Pollen and allergens
Bacteria and mould
Carpets, rugs and flooring
Household fumes and cooking
Benzene and VOCs
and scented candles
Gas stoves and car exhausts
Using a unique algorithm, the Dyson Pure Cool™ air purifier processes the input from three sensors to continually monitor the room air quality.
It uses this information to activate the machine and keep room pollution levels low.
Uses laser measurement for constant particulate concentration analysis.
Detects Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and oxidising gases such as NO2. Humidity and temperature sensor
Constantly monitors the relative humidity and temperature levels within the room.
Powerful Air Multiplier™ technology.
Air Multiplier™ technology delivers over 290 litres per second of smooth, yet powerful airflow – circulating purified air throughout the whole room.²
Two airflow modes.
An air valve mechanism is driven by a brushless stepper motor, to allow remote actuation and switching between Diffused mode and Fan mode. The stepper motor drives a pinion gear, which turns a rotational baffle driver around the arc of the amplifier. Angled slots in the baffle driver move the baffle forwards and backwards.
The baffle stays in place to deliver a forward powerful stream of purified air.
The baffle moves to block the front aperture and diverts air through the rear of the annular at a 45° angle, creating a more diffused airflow. This uses less energy and is quieter because the aperture is wider. Purification effectiveness is still maintained, without the 'draught.'