Trade-in to Dyson V15 offer - Terms and Conditions
1. The Trade-in to Dyson V15 offer (“Offer”) is a limited period offer by Dyson Overseas Distribution Limited-DMCC (“Dyson”) and its official distributor in the U.A.E. Jumbo Electronics from September 15th until October 31st (“Offer Period”) or till stocks last, whichever is earlier and is applicable on purchase of below mentioned Dyson products (“Eligible Products”).
|Dyson V15 Detect Absolute Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
|Exchange Value for the old vacuum cleaner (AED):
2. Offer is available to customers in the United Arab Emirates.
3. Offer is available at Dyson Demo Stores and Dyson official website in the U.A.E. https://www.dyson.ae.
4. Participation in the Offer is voluntary and by participating in the Offer, participant agrees to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
5. Customer can exchange their existing vacuum cleaner (“Existing Vacuum Cleaner”) to be entitled to an instant credit of the Exchange Value for the old vacuum cleaner on purchase of Eligible Product. The Exchange Value for the old vacuum cleaner will be passed as a credit or discount in the invoice.
6. The Existing Vacuum Cleaner should be in working condition, however the customer does not need to submit the invoice or original packing of the Existing Vacuum Cleaner. Once the Existing Vacuum Cleaner of the customer is accepted, title of ownership in such Existing Vacuum Cleaner shall pass from customer to Dyson and/or its authorized collection partner and the customer disclaims any further right, title or interest in and to such Existing Vacuum Cleaner or any items contained therein.
7. In the event of customer requesting return of the purchased Eligible Product, the request shall be subject to Dyson’s return’s policy and only the Exchange Value of the old vacuum cleaner of AED 400 will be refunded to the customer, together with the invoice price collected from the customer at the time of the purchase. Further, in case of return of Eligible Product, the Existing Vacuum Cleaner shall not be returned to the customer.
8. The Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
9. Only 1 Existing Vacuum Cleaner can be exchanged against one Eligible Product. A customer can purchase maximum of 1 eligible product under the offer.
10. For purchases made from www.Dyson.ae as well as Dyson Demo Stores, the Existing Vacuum Cleaner will be collected from customers’ address post the delivery confirmation of the Eligible Product. The collection of the Existing Vacuum Cleaner will be facilitated through Dyson appointed Trade-in partner Cartlow. Customer consents to Dyson sharing the customer’s information and contact details with the collection partner to facilitate the collection of the Existing Vacuum Cleaner.
11. By participating in this Offer, the customer represents and warrants that:
12. they are the sole owner of the Existing Vacuum Cleaner being submitted for exchange or have been authorised by the owner and that they are able to make decisions with regards to the Existing Vacuum Cleaner;
13. there are no liens, encumbrances or security interests in or attached to the Existing Vacuum Cleaner and that no other party has a legal interest in it;
14. the Existing Vacuum Cleaner is not counterfeit, stolen or fraudulent;
15. they consent and agree that the personal information provided by them to Dyson might be processed, transferred and retained by third parties and any other entities involved in managing and administrating the Offer.
16. The Offer is non-transferable, or redeemable for cash.
17. Dyson reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to alter, modify, change or withdraw the Offer and/or these Terms, without any prior notice.
18. Offer is subject to force majeure conditions.
19. In no event shall Dyson be liable for any losses or any incidental or consequential damages arising out of and in relation to the Offer.
20. To the maximum extent permitted by law, customer agrees to indemnify and hold Dyson harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs on an indemnity basis) arising from the alleged or actual breach of these Terms and Conditions.
21. Any provision of the Offer Terms that is declared invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without invalidating or rendering unenforceable the remaining provisions hereof.
22. By participating in this Offer, the Customer accepts that any dispute of whatever nature which is directly or indirectly related to these Terms and Conditions or to his or her participation in the Offer, will be subject to, governed and construed by the laws and regulations of the United Arab Emirates and such disputes shall be resolved by the competent courts in the United Arab Emirates.