1-year extended warranty
Terms and conditions
1-year extended warranty and accidental damage coverage within GCC.
The Absolute Warranty extends your coverage to 3 years from your Dyson purchase date and adds limited incidents of accidental damage protection. For complete details, see the terms.
Terms and conditions of the Dyson 1-year extended guarantee
- The guarantee becomes effective at the date of purchase.
- You must provide proof of purchase before any work can be carried out on your product. Without this proof, any work carried out will be chargeable. Please keep your receipt.
- All work will be carried out by Dyson or its authorised agents.
- Any parts which are replaced will become the property of Dyson.
- The repair or replacement of your product under guarantee will not extend the period of guarantee.
- The guarantee provides benefits which are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- The Absolute Warranty is only available in Dyson stores and on Dyson.ae, and it can be purchased within 14 days from the date the product was purchased.
If you have any questions, you can call us on 800839766 from within the UAE or contact us via email on email@example.com.
Where is the Absolute Warranty valid?
- The Absolute Warranty will only be valid if the appliance is used in the country in which it was sold.
- If you take your machine abroad, the Absolute Warranty will become invalid.
What is covered?
- Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, misuse, neglect, careless operation or handling of the product which is not in use with Dyson’s user guide. (1 claim per year)
- Damage as a result of use not in accordance with the rating plate.
- The repair or replacement of your machine (at Dyson’s discretion), if your machine is found to be defective due to faulty materials, workmanship, or function within 3 years of purchase (if any part is no longer available or out of manufacture, Dyson will replace it with a functional replacement part).
- Replacement of the battery within the duration of the Absolute Warranty.
- If any part is no longer available (e.g., particular colour variations), Dyson will replace it with a functional replacement part.
What is not covered?
Dyson machines are engineered and constructed for continual high performance in normal domestic settings. If a Dyson machine is used in the way it's intended and it breaks down within the guarantee period, it's our responsibility to repair or replace it.
There are, however, some circumstances in which a Absolute Warranty doesn't cover the repair or replacement of a machine. These aren't hidden in the small print. Here's what isn't covered.
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g., fuse, belt, brush bar, filters etc.).
- Blockages - please refer to the user guide for details of how to unblock the product.
- Damage caused by not carrying out the recommended appliance maintenance.
- Use of the product outside the country of purchase.
- Use of parts and accessories other than those produced or recommended by Dyson.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Dyson or its authorised agents.
- Failures caused by circumstances outside of Dyson’s control.
- Use of a Dyson machine for anything other than normal domestic household purposes in the country in which it was purchased.
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions of Dyson.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Dyson Genuine Components.
- Faulty assembly or installation (except were carried out by Dyson).
If you have any questions about what a Absolute Warranty covers, we'll be happy to help. You can call us on 800839766 from within the UAE or contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Are Absolute Warranty transferable?
Absolute Warranty are transferable with the machine, provided the original proof of purchase, together with evidence of any change of ownership of the machine, confirming that the machine was in good working order when the change of ownership took place.